Phillip Nolasco, Ed.D.
August 14, 2023
On Behalf of the staff at Bandini Elementary School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. In order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. Having a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know we will do our best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask you to guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring he/she:
- Attend school daily and arrive on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all assignments given by teachers
- Reads daily
- Shares school experiences with you so you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any subject area
- Knows you expect him/her to succeed in school
Please consider joining our school community as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to our school. We seek individuals to help us with the following activities:
- School-wide events
- PTA Members
- School Site Council Members
- ELAC member
- Outreach and recruitment of parent and community volunteers
The wonderful Bandini Elementary Staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school community. We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you.